Monday, October 29, 2012

FIRST FIRE OF THE SEASON

Placed a Peace Rock and broke camp around 11:00 this morning.


Got home today around 2:00pm.  Unloaded the RV and took a soak in the tub.  Lit the fireplace and enjoyed the first fire of the season.  It won't last long.  The temps will be going back up to the 80s by the middle of the week - but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Dressed Xi in her Halloween costume to see if it fit.  She's a pirate.


We enjoyed our time at the beach and may return again in a couple of weeks.




5 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it has been so long since I checked your blog. You don't mention the storm so I guess you are safe from this one? Pup looks cute in her costume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo... I only blog when I am in the RV and I haven't been taking any trips since April. We didn't get any of this storm but I did get hit with Hurricane Isaac. Good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. All hail the pirate Queen. Yo ho ho and a package of trers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is supposed to be package oF TREATS AHRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn...LOL... Glad you figured out that Google thing. Isn't my little Xi a cute pirate?

      Delete