Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Well surprise ... surprise!  Got a call from my realtor today.  She informed me that the dingbat lady who had been trying to purchase my camp has called her again.  She is now saying that she wants to be given another extension.  Excuse me???  That deal was dead some time back when you couldn't come up with the money.  You need to start from scratch and make an offer.

However, since we don't have anyone interested in the property at the moment we decided to go along with her request.  She assured us that she has cleared up the problems with her bank and has been approved for the amount that we had agreed upon and promised that the closing would take place within the next 2 weeks but the realtor gave her 4 weeks.... just in case.

So, here we go again.  Anyone care to place a bet on the outcome this time around?

2 comments:

  1. That's sure an interesting merry go round you're riding Gypsy. I hope it finally comes together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe... good description of my situation. The one positive to all of this is that this crazy person REALLY likes the property. So much so that she is willing to continue to seek financing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete