Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ANOTHER GEORGEOUS DAY OF CAMPING

Stayed in bed till 9:30 this morning. Slept much better. Made the Husky sleep on the dinette cushion and shooed the cat away. Opened the awning for the first time and put my small table and 2 chairs out. Had morning coffee in the shade. The weather was perfect. A high of 68 degrees with no mosquitoes. Took my bicycle down off the rack with no problems. Not sure if I will be able to get it back up. It's pretty heavy and the rack is so high. Rode Xi Shi Quan in the basket and then took Chuky for a run down the street. She forgot everything I taught her last winter about pulling. All she wanted to do was go off to the grass and sniff. Relaxed most of the day. May watch a movie tonight. I am concerned about the amount of fresh water I have left in the tank. I assumed I had a 40 gallon tank. The control panel shows there is only 1/3 remaining. I have only been here 3 days and have not used the shower. The holding tank shows 1/3 full. At this rate, I'll run out of water in a day or so. How in the world will I be able to boondock for any length of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment