Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I B MAGEE BEACH PARK - DAY 13 - OUT TO LUNCH

Went out to lunch today with Chris and Donna.  We met at the Beaches Restaurant in Port Aransas.  Enjoyed our meal and enjoyed the conversation.  I had the pulled pork Bar-B-Que, Chris had the brisket, and Donna had the fried fish.

Chris and I met Donna last year here in Port Aransas.  We were all members of a Women Go Solo Yahoo Group at the time.

I hated to see our time together end.  Hope we can all get together again someday.

Placed a Peace Rock.
We're leaving in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...so glad to see you again...thought you had changed your mind about leaving tomorrow! LOL....wheels keep on turnin'!!! Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna... I'm leaving this campground but may stay on the beach a couple of days then head back home with many stops along the way.

      Delete